
Our little bundle of joy, Evan recently turned 5 months on the weekend and showed signs of curiousity and interest while we have our meals. I tried feeding him rice cereal last week to test whether he is ready. I think he was ready, but he didn't like the rice cereal which didn't dissolve well. Two days ago, I tried something else. Fed him apple mango puree from the can and he loved it. It was such a joy seeing him eat his first proper meal. He deliberately aims his mouth to catch the spoon. There was even a moment when he grabbed my wrist holding the spoon, to his mouth. So for the past two days, he's had the apple mango puree. This morning I thought he should start on a vegie and so, pureed some carrots. And, he loved it! I'll look forward to the coming months introducing him more solids into his diet.
No comments:
Post a Comment