Monday, January 21, 2008

Summer holiday to Gold Coast

We needed a holiday so we went for one. Our requirements: short flight, warm weather, beach, lots of things to see and do for kids. Gold Coast was the perfect option! We stayed in a really nice and trendy spot called Circle on Cavill which was right at the heart of shopping and dining at Surfers Paradise.

After two days of checking out the shops and 'bumming' around at the beach at Surfers, we wanted to check out a theme park. Our sure first and favourite was Sea World. We had a fanta-bulous time there.

In the morning, we checked out the dolphin nursery, shark bay, polar bears and other sea creatures. There was also a Sesame Street beach theme park which is a perfect stop for the kids.



The best show by far was definitely by the dolphins. No videos here because I simply did not record it when I thought I did. I did take some pictures of the amazing jumps and dives by the dolphins and their trainers.



In the arvo, we took the kids on all the kiddy rides and they absolutely loved it. We also saw one last comedy show by the sea lions. Thorougly entertaining and it was JoJo's personal favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment