Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas with Poh Poh


My Mom came to visit us this Christmas. The kids especially Jojo is over the moon that Poh Poh is here. She constantly asks me "When is Poh Poh coming to visit? I miss her." Jojo is an expressive 4 year old with a fantastic memory. She remembers fondly of how much Poh Poh spoils her with chocolates and lollies. Waking up everyday to find Poh Poh in the kitchen this week is a delight for Jojo because Poh Poh always has a treat waiting for her. Funnily enough, my Mom was very strict with me when I was a kid and hardly gave me any chocolates or lollies to eat. Mom was a Dental Nurse so I guess she had to ensure that her own little girl (me) did not have a shocking set of teeth that were filled with holes.

Christmas is extra special when we have the grandmas around. The kids love it and are spoilt to the brim. I guess that will be what we will do when it's our turn to be grannies and grandpas. Do the fun things with your grandkids which you didn't dare to do with your own kids. Ironic! Here are pictures of Jojo and Evan with their presents from Poh Poh. 


Mom we are so happy you are here. You've made this Christmas extra special for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment