Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"My Very First Snow Trip" by Evan Su

Mummy and Daddy haven't written anything about MY VERY FIRST SNOW TRIP last weekend, so I better do it instead. Last Sunday, we all went up to Lake Mountain for MY VERY FIRST SNOW TRIP, and it was lots of FUN! There was a 2 hour car trip (which wasn't so much fun) and we had to wear lots and lots of thick clothes (which wasn't so much fun when I did a poo poo).

It was Poh poh's VERY FIRST SNOW TRIP too and she said that it was very cold.

Mummy and Daddy rented a toboggan for JoJo che-che. She kept calling it a "too-gan" and loved to carry it about all by herself like all the other big kids.

I had a ride in the toboggan as well with JoJo che-che. She helped me by making sure I did not fall off. She's such a good big sister.

Then, Poh-Poh and Mummy and Daddy helped JoJo build a snowman. They used leaves for the eyes and sticks for the arms. JoJo liked hugging the snowman afterwards.

Then, it was time to go home. It took a long time to go home, and I didn't like it very much, so I yelled a lot in the car most of the way. Okay, I'm very tired now, so I have to go to sleep. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment